RSS

Start in the search of greener pasture

Just yesterday my friends and I decided to make our first step and that would be sending resume to the schools here in our town. Yes, every school that we know has an opening position for teachers, we send them our resume.

I am so glad that I am not alone in this journey my friend is with me, and its a lot of fun walking and sending resume to the schools. At least the pain and burden is a little bit light because I have someone that I can talk too while we are walking to save our fare.

Today I got a response from one school that we applied for, I am scheduled for examination today. I must get ready for the examination to have a better result, then I guess I must go now before I my crazy mind will think of something terrible.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote